Chronic Dev team has released the Absinthe 2.0.2 jailbreak to untether jailbreak the new iOS 5.1.1r1 build 9B208 for iPhone 4 GSM, which was released yesterday by Apple. Like Absinthe 5.1.1 first version, the latest Absinthe version 2.0.2 can also jailbreak all devices except Apple TV 3.
The requirement to jailbreak remains same as to update the device to the iOS 5.1.1 firmware. If you have updated your iPhone 4 mistakenly to the latest firmware iOS 5.1.1r1, then you are now untether jailbreak your iPhone 4 easily with Absinthe.
You can download the latest version Absinthe 2.0.2 for mac, windows and linux from the link below. The method to untether jailbreak with Absinthe 2.0.2 is same as used in Abisnthe 2.0. You can follow the guides for Absinthe from below, according to your device.
- Download Absinthe 2.0.2 For Mac
- Download Absinthe 2.0.2 For Windows
- Download Absinthe 2.0.2 For Linux
- How to Jailbreak iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS with Absinthe 2.0.2
- How to Jailbreak iPod touch 4G, 3G with Absinthe 2.0.2
- How to Jailbreak iPad 3, iPad 2 and iPad 1G with Absinthe 2.0.2
- How to use Cinject to Jailbreak and untether all Devices