iSleepWell Cydia tweak brings a quite and sound sleep to you at night. iSleepWell tweak turns off all radios and sounds alerts by recognizing the position of your device. If you have kept your iPhone with screen down on your bedside, iSleepWell will automatically turn the Airplane mode ON, which in turn will put off all the radios and the negative waves coming from your device.
Developed by famous iOS hacker and developer @Xvolks, iSleepWell automatically detects and turns the device into normal mode from Airplane mode, when picked or turned the device with screen on upwards position. This will also prevent you and your family from receiving any negative waves when your device is not in use or at sleep time.
iSleepWell tweak is also very helpful for moms, if their baby is sleeping then just by keeping your device with screen down will make it silent, so that the baby will not be disturbed while sleeping. Additionally, if you are in office meeting, so need to make any clicks and remember to make it in meeting mode, at any time you can just position your iPhone to make it silent. Below is a nice video demo of the iSleepWell tweak.
iSleepwell cydia tweak comes does not bring any icon on the homescreen but provides different configuration options in the settings. You can configure that when the Airplane mode is turned ON, the device says Airplane mode enabled, and when just you pick the phone into your hand, it will say Back to normal. You can also disable the iSleepWell app when not required. Below is the list of configuration options available with the iSleepWell tweak.
- Play Sound: Just before triggering the airplane mode the device says Airplane mode enabled to notify the mode change. When you take back the device in your hand, the device says Back to normal. You can turn it OFF, if does not require to play any sound alert.
- Vibrate: When airplane mode is actually changed, the device vibrates if ON.
- Scan interval: iSleepWell polls the accelerometer state each X seconds : 5 and 10 are good choices.
- Screen down: By default you have to put the device on the screen to trigger the airplane mode. You can change that behavior by setting this switch to OFF.
- Active on sleep mode: when you let your device without using it at all, it goes to suspend state and the applications receive no CPU time from iOS. This switch set to ON awakes to device every 15 minutes to check if the position have changed. So turning your device may not trigger the airplane mode right now if it is in hibernation. This will consume very few battery.
- Disable on manual change: if you set Airplane mode manually, iSleepWell will detect this state and will disable itself until you re-enables the radios by yourself. Setting this to OFF, will let iSleepWell to re-enable the radios. It’s safer to let this to ON.
- Prevent from running: if set to ON, iSleepWell will exit completely and will be unable to do anything. The only ways to relaunch it is to respring or reboot the device after putting this toggle to OFF.
Download for iSleepWell tweak is available in Cydia under BigBoss repo for $0.99. It requires iOS 5.x to be installed and run on iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. For more tweaks and updates alerts, follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+.