iPhone Dev Team is yet to release the unlock for iPhone 4S, but a new team named ChinaSn0w Dev (Chinese Company) claims to develop an unlocking tool TPSIM similar to GEVEY Turbo SIM. TPSIM, the new SIM interposer can unlock iPhone 4S on basebands 1.0.11, 1.0.13 and 1.0.14 and iPhone 4 basebands 1.59.00, 2.10.04, 3.10.01, and 4.10.01. Check the video proof below.
TPSIM Supporting Firmware:
TPSIM will unlock all GSM iPhone 4 running on all firmware earlier than iOS 5.0 but will not unlock iPhone 4 running iOS 5.0 / 5.0.1 as yet does NOT support baseband 4.11.08. It will unlock iPhone 4S running iOS 5, 5.0.1 (both basebands).
Gevey SIM yet does not unlock any baseband on iPhone 4S and uses the emergency number 112 to be dialed once. Though hardware unlock TPSIM works on similarly like Gevey SIM but does not require the emergency number to be dialed and works for iPhone 4S. TPSIM unlocking does not require your device to be jailbroken and supports 3G, EDGE, MMS and FaceTime.
TPSIM unlock Features:
- Plug and play, no jailbreak required
- No need to dial 112 after activation
- Supports 3G, EDGE, MMS, and FaceTime
- Supports iPhone 4S baseband 1.0.11, 1.0.13 and 1.0.14.
- Supports iPhone 4 baseband 1.59.00, 2.10.04, 3.10.01, 4.10.01
- Won’t affect your device’s warranty — no hardware modding needing
- Robust and sturdy steal custom SIM tray
- Unlock works on all world networks
- Uses high performance original F981 chip for ultra-low power consumption
TPSIM is the only unlock solution as of now and you can preorder TPSIM card from anywhere for $84.95 from here. Currently, it is available for preorder and they are claiming to ship it by 27th February.
Though, TPSIM is still an unreleased product, we recommend to wait for the final release and the reviews of the product to avoid entangle into any scam.